- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 red chillies, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
- juice of 1 limes
- black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat and gently fry the vegetables for about 5 minutes or so, until soft, adding a splash of water to help the vegetables soften.
2. Add the lime juice and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with lamb or any barbecued meat.
Rate This Recipe