- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: including several hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 8 pork steaks
- 4-5 tbsp soy sauce
- small jar chinese marinade sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Mix the soy sauce and half of the Chinese marinade sauce together and pour over the pork to coat thoroughly. Leave to marinate for several hours.
2. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Remove the pork from the marinade. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a gentle heat and fry the pork until golden brown. Transfer to a baking dish.
3. Add the honey to the remaining marinade and heat until warmed through. Pour over the pork and place in the oven for 20 minutes, until the pork is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe