- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 175-225g piece of pumpkin, or other winter squash, peeled and deseeded
- 4 eggs
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
1. Slice the pumpkin very thinly, then cut the slices into narrow batons, about 2.5-4cm long.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl, seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat until hazy.
4. Add in the garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for a few seconds.
5. Add the squash and stir-fry until lightly browned and tender.
6. Pour in the beaten egg and quickly stir and scramble until beginning to set.
7. Scoop into a dish and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe