- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus overnight chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 x 285ml cartons buttermilk
- 1 x 285ml tub crème fraîche
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cooked beetroot, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp dill, plus extra for garnish
1. Mix the buttermilk and creme fraiche in a bowl. Stir in the hard boiled eggs, cucumber, radishes, beetroot and dill.
2. Leave to for at least 12 hours in the fridge to allow the flavours to combine.
3. Garnish with dill and eat chilled.
Rate This Recipe