- Serves: Makes 1 litre
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 120 g dark chocolate, (72% cocoa solids), broken in small pieces
- 120 g milk chocolate, (52% cocoa solids), broken in small pieces
- 500 ml whipping cream, plus extra for reheating
- 8 tbsp clear honey
- 125 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp Frangelico, (Italian hazelnut liqueur)
1. Put the both kinds of chocolate in a heat-proof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Transfer to a saucepan.
2. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir over gentle heat until it reaches the desired consistency. Remove from the heat. If not using immediately, allow to cool before storing in the fridge.
3. When ready to use, reheat over low heat, stirring in a little extra cream. Serve hot over ice cream, cakes, pies and fresh fruits.
Rate This Recipe