- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 350 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids broken into chunks
- 55 g unsalted butter, softened
- 150 g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 g plain flour
- crème fraîche, to serve
1. Line the base of six dariole moulds with greaseproof paper and oil well.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6 and place a metal baking sheet inside.
3. In a heatproof bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water melt the chocolate, then set aside to cool slightly.
4. In a mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar until well-blended, then mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
5. Add the flour and blend with the chocolate to make a smooth batter. Divide the mixture evenly between the moulds and place on the preheated baking sheet in the oven.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn out the puddings immediately and serve at once with crème fraîche.
Rate This Recipe