- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 ml milk
- 40 g dark chocolate buttons, (70% cocoa)
- 4 chocolate brownies (home-made or shop-bought)
- 16 marshmallows
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- icing sugar, for dusting
1. Place the milk in a pan and gently bring to a simmer. Remove from direct heat and mix in the chocolate buttons, whisking constantly until melted. Transfer to a squeezy bottle.
2. Warm the brownies in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Using a blow-torch, toast the marshmallows.
4. Zigzag the chocolate sauce over the base of four serving plates. Top each serving with a brownie, a stack of toasted marshmallows and a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
5. Dust with icing sugar and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe