- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 675 g pork belly, cut into 3cm strips
- black pepper
- 4 red chillies, deseeded
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 50 g dark chocolate, melted
- stir-fried vegetables, to serve
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Season the pork, lay it on a rack in a roasting pan, and then roast it in the hot oven for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, blend the chillies and honey together in a food processor.
4. Add the melted chocolate and process again to mix.
5. Remove the pork from the oven and drain off the fat. Brush the meat generously all over with the chocolate glaze and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Serve on a bed of crisp stir-fried vegetables.
Rate This Recipe