- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 120 g luxury dark chocolate, approximately 50 55% cocoa solids
- 10 white marshmallows
- 200 g yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1 egg white, whisked
- Raspberries and chocolate stars or flaked chocolate, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
The recipes also works with milk chocolate but the mousse is slightly softer. If you are a real chocolate lover then try with a 70% chocolate which gives a really rich chocolately mousse.
1. Break the chocolate into squares and place in a bowl with the marshmallows, melt over a pan of hot water. (The marshmallows take a little longer than the chocolate to melt, stir gently a couple of times). Leave to cool for a few minutes.
2. Whisk the natural set yogurt into the melted chocolate mixture; whisk in the egg white until blended.
3. Pour into the individual cups.
4. Chill for 2 hours and serve decorated with a flaked chocolate and a couple of fresh raspberries.
Rate This Recipe