- Cook Time: 15 minutes , plus tempering
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus setting
- Effort: medium
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- a handful of blanched flaked almonds
- a handful of pistachio nuts
- a handful of raisins
- a handful of glacé cherries
1. Temper the dark, milk and white chocolates by melting them very slowly in separate bowls each suspended over a pan of simmering water, reducing the chocolate's temperature to 28°C, then heating it to 31°C.
2. Take teaspoons of the tempered chocolates and spread each teaspoon onto sheets silicon parchment, to form even-sized discs.
3. Press one each of the ingredients into the melted chocolate and place in a cool place to set.
Rate This Recipe