- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: medium
- butter, for greasing
- 90 g flour, plus extra for sprinkling
- 125 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids broken in pieces
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 65 g caster sugar
- fresh raspberries
- icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Place a baking tray in the oven to heat.
2. Grease the insides of four ramekins with butter. Sprinkle with flour.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir the butter into the melted chocolate.
5. Put the whole eggs, the yolks and the sugar in a large bowl or standing mixer. Whisk for 5-7 minutes until light and foamy.
6. Fold in the melted chocolate, then whisk in the flour.
7. Pour the mixture into moulds. Place on the hot baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until firm.
8. Run the tip of a knife round the edge of the mould. Turn out onto serving plates and add a few raspberries dusted with icing sugar.
Rate This Recipe