- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 ml double cream
- 100 ml water
- 25 g dark muscovado sugar
- 250 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids, broken into small, even-sized pieces
- 3 drops geranium essence or oil
- 2 drops rose essence or rose oil
- lavender flowers
- fresh violet flowers
1. In a saucepan, bring the cream, water and sugar to a simmer. Place the crushed chocolate in a bowl. Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate. Whisk well until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
2. Add the 3 drops of geranium oil and 2 drops of rose oil and mix well.
3. Pour into a small serving bowl and serve with dipping foods of your choice, such as cheddar cheese cubes, brownie cubes, mini cookies, mild chillies, or fruit. Sprinkle over the flowers to decorate.
Rate This Recipe