- Serves: 20-30 as a sweet nibble
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1-2 tsp oil, (optional)
- 2 punnet strawberries, hulled, halved if large
- 2 packets marshmallows
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water.
2. Stir in the oil, if using, until the mixture is runny (dont add too much or you will be able to taste the oil).
3. Stick a cocktail stick into each strawberry and marshmallow and arrange in serving dishes.
4. Serve with the chocolate fondue for dipping.
Healthy tip: This dessert should be eaten in small amounts and as an occasional treat. For more information on healthy eating see eatwell.gov.uk.
Rate This Recipe