- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 215 g sheet of puff pastry
- 1 Cadbury Flake chocolate bar
- flour, for dusting
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 chocolate sauce
- 2 large scoops of butterscotch ice cream
1. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Open out the pastry sheet and cut into 3 even-sized rectangles. Crumble half the Flake over 1 rectangle then place another on top. Crumble over the remaining Flake then top with the third piece of pastry.
2. On a lightly floured surface gently roll out the pastry (the chocolate will break through a little as you roll) to make a rectangle, roughly measuring 15x30cm. Using a small sharp knife, cut out 2 large heart shapes, dont worry if theyre a little uneven.
3. Lift the hearts onto a non-stick baking sheet. Brush with a little milk and bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden. Leave to cool. Store in an airtight container if making more than a few hours in advance.
4. Transfer the hearts to a serving plate. Warm the chocolate sauce in the microwave for a few seconds according to the label instructions. Top each heart with a scoop of ice cream, drizzle over the warm chocolate sauce and serve.
Recipe fromWaitrose.com recipes.
Rate This Recipe