- Serves: makes 12 squares
- Cook Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours setting time
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g butter
- 300 g marshmallows
- 275 g Coco Pops
- 75 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 75 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1. Place the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan over a medium heat. As the marshmallows warm up they will begin to melt into a sticky gloop. Encourage the melting with a few stirs using a wooden spoon. Once melted, remove from the heat.
2. Pour the Coco Pops into a large bowl. Immediately pour over the melted marshmallow mixture and mix well to coat. Tip the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking parchment and using the back of a spoon, press down to create an even surface.
3. Place the white chocolate and the dark chocolate into separate bowls. Melt the chocolates in the microwave one at a time, using short bursts of power and stirring in between. Using 2 separate spoons, drizzle the melted chocolates over the setting cake to create your very own chocolate design.
4. Leave the cake to set at room temperature for at least 2 hours, before removing from the tray and chopping into individual squares.
Want to see more child friendly recipes? Take a look at our cooking with kids recipes.
Rate This Recipe