- Serves: 20
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 bars milk chocolate
- 20 pink and white marshmallows
- 15 sticks firm liquorice, such as Bassetti
- 40 raisins, chocolate drops or sultanas
1. Break the chocolate into chunks and melt in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
2. Individually dip the marshmallows into the chocolate ensuring all are evenly coated. Put onto greaseproof paper.
3. Cut the liquorice into 5cm legs, slice lengthways into two or four, depending on thickness, so that you end up with 160 thin legs. Gently push 8 legs into the body of the marshmallow spider, add two raisins for the eyes, then set aside to set.
Rate This Recipe