- Cook Time: 10 minutes , plus tempering
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus setting
- Effort: medium
- 250 g natural marzipan
- dark chocolate, (64% cocoa content), broken into pieces
- a handful of almonds
1. Shape the marzipan by either rolling out and using cutters or by simply rolling it into balls between your fingers.
2. Place the marzipan shapes onto a silicon parchment-lined tray.
3. Meanwhile in a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water, slowly melt the chocolate, stirring constantly so that it melts evenly.
4. Temper the melted chocolate by reducing its temperature to 28°C, then gently reheat to 31°C.
5. Dip in the marzipan in the melted chocolate until fully coated, shake off any liquid chocolate and place onto the lined tray to set.
6. Place a shelled almond on to the chocolate just before it sets completely.
Rate This Recipe