- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 10 minutes , plus overnight chilling
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 170 g dark or milk chocolate
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 5 egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
Tips and Suggestions
Raw or lightly cooked eggs should not be served to young children, elderly people, invalids and pregnant women, because of the risk of salmonella poisoning.
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Half whip the cream.
3. Whisk the egg whites to the soft peak stag. Half way through the process, sprinkle in the caster sugar.
4. Carefully fold all the ingredients together until thoroughly mixed. Pour into individual ramekins or simply in a bowl or airtight container. Refrigerate overnight and serve.
Rate This Recipe