- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 ml fresh orange juice
- 25 g caster sugar
- 5 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 100 g dark chocolate, cut into squares
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint, for garnish
1. Place the orange juice, sugar and torn mint leaves in a pan. Over a very low heat, bring gently to the boil.
2. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Pour the hot orange juice over the chocolate and whisk until all the chocolate has melted.
3. Pass the mixture through a fine sieve into a jug.
4. Pour the mixture into 4 coffee cups and serve the cups with their matching saucers, garnished with sprigs of mint.
Rate This Recipe