- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight refrigeration
- Effort: easy
- 225 g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 400 ml double cream, plus extra for serving
- 150 ml milk
- 50 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- cocoa powder, to dust
1. Put the chopped chocolate into a large bowl.
2. Put the cream into a saucepan, bring it gently to the boil, then pour it over the chocolate. Stir together until the chocolate melts and put this mixture to one side.
3. In another bowl, mix together the milk, icing sugar and yolks.
4. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the chocolate, stir till combined, then strain through a sieve into a clean bowl.
5. Pour the mixture into small pots and refrigerate overnight.
6. To serve, remove the pots from the fridge, pour a little cream on top and dust with cocoa powder until covered.
Rate This Recipe