- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 15 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 55 g pudding rice
- 25 g caster sugar
- 600 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 55 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids grated
- clotted cream
- grated chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas 2.
2. Butter a 900ml oven-proof dish. Add the rice and sugar. Mix in the milk and vanilla flavouring.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces and dot over the rice. Sprinkle over the cinnamon.
4. Bake the rice pudding for 1 hour 45 minutes, stirring the pudding a couple of time during the first hour.
5. Once cooked lightly stir in the grated chocolate, creating a marbled effect.
6. To serve the pudding top each portion with a little clotted cream and a sprinkling of grated chocolate.
Rate This Recipe