- Serves: 10
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hrs setting
- Effort: easy
- 300 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 g pink and white marshmallows
- 50 ml coconut or hazelnut oil
- 50 g sultanas
- 3 tbsp sweet sherry or Benedictine liqueur
- 200 g rice crispies
- 25 g white chocolate
- 50 g chopped toasted hazelnuts
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water.
2. Remove the bowl from the heat and mix in the marshmallows, coconut oil, sultanas, sherry and rice crispies, mixing well.
3. Spoon into a parchment-lined, rectangular cake tin (15 x 20cm) or into individual paper cup cake cases.
4. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water and drizzle over the chocolate crisp, using a spoon or piping bag.
5. Sprinkle over the hazelnuts, then chill in the refrigerator until set, around 2 hours.
6. If made in a rectangular tin, cut in to fingers or squares to serve.
Rate This Recipe