- Serves: Makes 20 pieces
- Prep Time: 15 minutes 3-4 chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 200 g pecans
- 200 g walnuts
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 200 g chocolate drops
- 75 g tahini, try Essential light tahini
- 150 g pitted soft dates
Tips and Suggestions
Watch our How to make fudge video for more help.
1. In a high speed blender or food processor, grind up the nuts until fine. Place in a bowl with the cinnamon.
2. Put the chocolate drops in a pan with the tahini and melt over a low heat.
3. Place the dates in a blender with the melted chocolate and process to form a stiff paste.
4. Add the paste to the ground nuts and combine thoroughly using your hands to make sure it is completely mixed. It should form a soft dough.
5. Place the mixture into a lined 20cm shallow square tin and press down firmly.
6. Chill for 3-4 hours until hard. Cut into chunks to serve.
Recipe from ethicial vegetarian health food brand, Essential
Looking for more fudge ideas? Check out our Best ever fudge recipes.
Rate This Recipe