- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 chocolate tart
- 50 g white, milk and/or dark chocolate, for shaving
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 300 ml double cream
- 2 tbsp Frangelico, (hazelnut liqueur)
- 2 tbsp toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
Tips and Suggestions
If you are refrigerating the cream, whip it a little less, so that it forms slightly softer peaks, as it will firm up slightly in the fridge.
1. Sit the tart on a serving plate.
2. Take a vegetable peeler and shave your chosen chocolate over the top of the chocolate tart, using as much or as little you like. Dust with cocoa powder and then little icing sugar to get a two toned effect. The tart can now be placed in the fridge until needed.
3. To make the hazelnut cream, simply whip the cream with the Frangelico until it forms soft peaks. Fold in the chopped hazelnuts and serve straight away or keep covered in the fridge until needed.
Rate This Recipe