- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes plus 2-3 hours chilling
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 125 g milk chocolate
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp brandy
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee
1. Place all the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering hot water until it slowly melts. Alternatively, place in a plastic bowl and melt in the microwave for 4-5 minutes on the defrost setting.
2. Meanwhile, half whip the cream in a large bowl making sure not to fully whip it.
3. If using brandy and coffee, warm the brandy in a small pan. Add the coffee and mix until smooth.
4. Finally, mix the chocolate, cream and coffee mixture (if using) together and then spoon into ramekins or paper cones. Chill for at least 2-3 hours.
5. Serve with your choice of fruit coulis and crème anglaise.
Rate This Recipe