- Serves: Makes approx 50
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 600 ml double cream
- 400 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 15 g butter
- 1 tbsp brandy
- cocoa powder, for dusting
1. In a heavy-based saucepan heat the double cream gently until warm. Add the chocolate pieces and cook, stirring, until the chocolate has melted.
2. Mix in the butter and brandy and cook gently, stirring, until a thick chocolate mixture has formed.
3. Remove from the heat, cover and chill and allow the mixture to cool and firm up.
4. Shape the mixture into small balls, the size of large marbles. Roll the truffles in cocoa powder, coating thoroughly. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Rate This Recipe