- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 225 g chicken livers
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
Tips and Suggestions
In the kosher Jewish kitchen, liver must be bought either ready-koshered, or koshered at home by washing, salting and grilling.
1. Melt the chicken fat in a frying pan and slowly fry the onion until soft and light golden brown.
2. Add the chicken livers and fry until tender. Set aside to cool before tipping the liver into a food processor.
3. Mince, finely chop or briefly pulse the liver with the onion and two of the eggs. The texture should not be too smooth and season to taste.
4. Finely chop the remaining egg and scatter over the top of the chopped liver before serving
Rate This Recipe