- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced thinly into half moons
- 1 can chickpeas
- Squeeze lemon juice
- bunch spring onions, roughly chopped
- handful rocket
- 4 piquillo peppers, (marinated in olive oil), roughly sliced
- 2 pitta bread, lightly toasted
1. Lightly fry the chorizo in a pre-heated pan.
2. Put the chickpeas into a bowl, roughly bash them up with a whisk and squeeze over a little lemon juice to taste. Add the spring onions, rocket and piquillo peppers and mix with your hands, then mix in the chorizo.
3. Cut open the pitas down on side. Spoon in the mixture.
Rate This Recipe