- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g can cherry tomatoes
- 12 fresh lasagne sheets
- 200 g chorizo sausages, diced
- 10 sage leaves
- 250 g mascarpone
- 150 g taleggio cheese, diced
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
For the spring salad
- 4 handfuls mixed salad leaves
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 limes, juice only
Tips and Suggestions
Don't limit yourself when it comes to salad leaves. Try a mixture of beet leaves, lamb's lettuce, mizuna, dandelion leaves, chives with their flowers, coriander, parsley and daffodil petals.
1. For the lasagne: preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Strain the canned tomatoes into a sieve set over a bowl.
2. Spoon some of the juice into the base of a heatproof dish then place four of the lasagne sheets on top.
3. Scatter over half of the chorizo, some of the cherry tomatoes and juice, and a few sage leaves.
4. Spoon over about a quarter of the mascarpone and top with a quarter of the Taleggio. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Top with a second layer of lasagne sheets, followed by the same filling again. Finally cover with a last layer of lasagne.
6. Dot the remaining mascarpone and Taleggio on top of the lasagne and scatter over the Parmesan. Set the dish on an oven tray and bake for 30 minutes, until bubbling and golden.
7. For the salad: toss the leaves together in a bowl. In a small bowl or jar, mix the oils and lime juice together and season.
8. Just before serving, drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and serve with the lasagne.
Rate This Recipe