- Serves: 4-12 as a nibble
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g chorizo sausages, cut into 12 slices
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme, thinly chopped
- 300 g cod fillets
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- a drizzle of olive oil
- a small glass of dry white wine
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Arrange the chorizo slices in the roasting pan and sprinkle with the garlic and thyme.
3. Cut the cod fillet into a dozen cubes and place on top of the chorizo. Season and cover with the lemon slices. Drizzle with the olive oil and the wine and roast in the oven for 6 minutes.
4. Arrange on a serving dish and spoon over the juices collected in the roasting pan. Serve hot.
Rate This Recipe