- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- several splashes angostura bitters, to taste
- 350 ml cold champagne
- 500 ml blood orange juice
- 500 ml cranberry juice
- 25 ml Cointreau, or other orange-flavoured liqueur
- orange peel
- maraschino cherries
Tips and Suggestions
This can be made in a jug as well as individual glasses. Just use half champagne and half fruit juice and add Cointreau and angostura bitters to taste.
1. Take some chilled champagne flutes and sprinkle some angostura bitters into the bottom of each. Half fill with champagne.
2. Slowly add the fruit juices - half of each variety. You need to do this slowly or the champagne will froth everywhere. Top up with the Cointreau.
3. Garnish each glass with an orange twist and two maraschino cherries on a cocktail pick.
Rate This Recipe