- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into four thick slices
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 150 ml orange juice
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 30 g desiccated coconut, toasted
1. Skewer two pieces of fruit onto cocktail sticks, combining the pineapple, kiwi and mango as you wish. Place the skewered fruit in the refrigerator to chill.
2. In a small saucepan simmer the orange juice with the honey for 1 minute. Stir in the toasted desiccated coconut, pour into a small serving bowl and chill until needed.
Rate This Recipe