- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 5-10 mins soaking time
- Effort: easy
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 225 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 g feta cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 handfuls good quality black olives
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Soak the onions in a bowl of salted water for 5-10 minutes to remove their sharpness. Drain well on kitchen paper.
2. In a serving bowl, combine the onions, cherry tomatoes and cucumber and mix gently to combine. Scatter over the feta and olives, then sprinkle over the parsley. Season to taste and drizzle with olive oil. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe