- Serves: 16 (as a sprinkle)
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 60 g light soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 300 g rolled oats
- 160 g almonds, (with skin) roughly chopped
- yogurt, and/or poached fruit
1. Preheat oven to 160C/Gas 3
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper
3. Place the butter, sugar and cinnamon in a large pan over a medium heat
4. Stir until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
5. Turn off the heat, add the oats and almonds and stir to coat evenly.
6. Spread the mixture evenly on a prepared tray.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
8. Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Feed Me Now published by Quadrille
Rate This Recipe