- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 375 g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 200 g pack light soft cream cheese
- grated rind 1/2 oranges
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 100 g blueberries
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- ground cinnamon, for dusting
- icing sugar, for dusting
- 142 ml carton single cream, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Gas 6. Unwrap the pastry, then roll it slightly thinner and stamp out 12 rounds using an 8cm fluted cutter. Line 12 bun tins with the pastry and fork them all over (this is essential to stop the pastry rising up in the centre and tipping the filling out).
2. In a mixing bowl beat the cheese with a wooden spoon until soft, then beat in the orange rind, sugar and egg yolks. Sift in the flour and mix well. Pour into the pastry case, almost to the tops.
3. Bake the tarts for 12-15 minutes, until the pastry is golden and the filling lightly coloured. Carefully remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
4. Put two tarts on each plate and scatter the raspberries and blueberries around. Dust lightly with sifted cinnamon and icing sugar, then drizzle with a little cream, if using.
Rate This Recipe