- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk, or cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 slices white bread, a few days old
- 30 g butter
1. Whisk the eggs and milk together until blended, and strain into a bowl before stirring in the cinnamon.
2. Place a heavy frying pan on a medium heat to warm through, and add the butter.
3. Dip both sides of the bread slices into the egg mixture, and fry, on both sides until lightly browned.
4. Serve straight from the pan, dusted with icing sugar.
Rate This Recipe