- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- knob of butter
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Slice the crusts off the bread and cut into generous sized fingers.
2. Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat thoroughly with a fork.
3. Heat the butter in frying pan.
4. Dip the bread fingers in the egg making sure they are well coated.
5. Place immediately in the frying pan and fry on each side until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile mix the caster sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
7. Once the bread fingers are browned, remove and coat in the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Serve whilst warm.
Rate This Recipe