- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus up to 36 hrs for draining
- Effort: medium
- 500 ml whole milk yogurt
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- zest of 1 oranges, grated
- zest of 1 lemons, grated
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Line a fine sieve with muslin or a clean j-cloth. Set the sieve over a deep bowl, so there is plenty of space for the whey to drain away.
2. Mix yoghurt thoroughly with chillies, citrus zests and salt.
3. Scoop into the cloth and smooth down. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 24-36 hours. Turn out onto a plate and drizzle with olive oil.
Rate This Recipe