- Serves: 1-2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 pink grapefruit, segmented
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, juice only
- sugar syrup, to taste
- 1 pomegranate, juice and seeds
- handfuls mint leaves, chopped, plus extra sprig to garnish
1. Put the pink grapefruit in a bowl, along with the tangerine and orange juice.
2. Add the sugar syrup to taste - you want the salad to be sweet with a bitter aftertaste. Carefully stir in the pomegranate and mint until thoroughly combined.
3. Serve in an elegant glass as a starter or arrange in a serving dish as a side salad. Decorate with a sprig of mint.
Rate This Recipe