- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 4 hours chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 1 sachet lemon and lime sugar-free jelly
- 650 g 8 % fat fromage frais
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, or intense sweetener to taste
- dash flavourless oil, for greasing
- 250 g mixed berries
Tips and Suggestions
Nutritional information: Each serving contains 53 calories, 7 g protein,14g carbohydrates, 8 g fat
For more information on diabetes, call 020 7424 1000 or visit www.diabetes.org.uk
1. Dissolve the jelly in 150ml boiling water. Once cooled, stir in the fromage frais and half the icing sugar.
2. Lightly grease 6 dariole moulds or ramekins with the oil, divide the mixture between them and chill in the fridge for about 4 hours until set.
3. Place the berries and remaining icing sugar in a small pan, then heat gently for about 2 minutes until the berries are oozing juice. Cool.
4. Tip the panna cotta onto plates and serve with the berries.
Rate This Recipe