- Serves: 4 as a side dish
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4-5 ripe tomatoes, finely sliced
- 1 mild onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced
- large handful fresh basil, torn
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp olive oil
1. Spread onions, garlic and fresh basil leaves over the tomatoes in a dish.
2. Drizzle the oil-vinegar dressing on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Leave to set before serving.
3. You can also garnish the salad with chopped walnuts, olives and small chunks of Roquefort.
Recipe taken from:
Rate This Recipe