- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 clementine
- 1 bulbs fennel
- celery, leaves reserved
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 pomegranate, seeds and juice removed
- 50 g feta cheese
- a few sprigs mint, to garnish
1. Peel the clementine and scrape off any pith. Cut in half horizontally and put in a bowl.
2. Finely slice the fennel bulb on a mandolin and plunge into iced water to crisp for a few minutes.
3. Chop the celery heart and toss with celery leaves in a bowl with some olive oil and salt and pepper.
4. Arrange the clementine, celery salad and pomegranate seeds and juice on a plate. Drain the sliced fennel on a tea towel, then add to the plate. Crumble over the feta cheese, garnish with mint sprigs and drizzle over a little olive oil to finish. Serve.
Rate This Recipe