- Serves: 4, as a side salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 cooked corn on the cobs, or 400g cooked corn kernels
- 4-5 tomatoes, cored and cut in wedges
- 2 just-ripe avocados, diced
- A handful of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of dried red chilli flakes, (optional)
1. Cut kernels off corn cobs if necessary and place in a mixing bowl with the tomatoes, avocados and basil. To make the dressing, shake together the pesto, olive oil and chilli flakes, if using, in a small jar.
2. Add dressing to salad and toss to combine. Makes a great side dish for grilled meats or chicken.
Rate This Recipe