- Serves: makes 8
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 110 g desiccated coconut, or ground almonds
- 75 g caster sugar
- 1 egg whites, lightly beaten
1. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Put the desiccated coconut (or ground almonds) in a bowl together with the sugar and egg white. Stir to combine. The mixture should be firm, yet slightly sticky.
3. Roll small dessertspoonfuls of the mixture into balls, and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Flatten slightly with a wet fork.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
Rate This Recipe