- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: or overnight chilling
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 150 ml tinned coconut milk
- 40 g caster sugar
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine, soaked in cold water for 2 minutes
- 350 ml Greek yogurt
- 100 g strawberries, quartered or sliced
- 75 g raspberries
- 75 g blackcurrants
- 75 g redcurrants
For the syrup
- 100 g caster sugar
- 150 ml water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 1 chilli
1. Heat the coconut and sugar together in a saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved, being careful not to let the mixture come to the boil.
2. Add the gelatine to the warm coconut milk, stir until dissolved, then remove from heat and cool.
3. When cold, beat the yogurt into the chilled coconut mixture and pour into four glasses to set.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours or overnight, until set.
5. To make the syrup, heat the caster sugar and water together with the cinnamon stick, star anise and chilli pepper, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
6. Bring to the boil. Boil for 3 minutes to form a light syrup, leave to cool, then strain into a bowl.
7. Add the strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants and redcurrants to the syrup and mix well.
8. To serve, spoon the mixed berries on top of the coconut yoghurt creams and serve.
Rate This Recipe