- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 pieces white bread, to measure 8cm x 2.5cm x 2.5 cm
- sunflower oil, for frying
- 1 cans cod roe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cans smoked oysters
- 01 lemons, juice only
- small bunch chives, finely chopped
- cayenne pepper, to serve
1. Hollow out the centre of each piece of bread.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan and fry the bread until crisp.
3. Divide the roes evenly between the bread.
4. Melt the butter in a separate pan and add the oysters. Cook gently until heated through.
5. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and sprinkle over the chives.
6. Spoon the oysters over the roes and then sprinkle over some cayenne. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe