- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 4 thick cod fillets, each 175g
- 150 ml mango chutney, (plum chutney is also good)
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1 lemons, juice only
- 10 g fresh coriander, finely chopped (or substitute mint)
- 1 pinches black pepper
1. Mix the curry powder and flour together and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Press the fish fillets into the mixture to coat evenly.
2. Heat butter and half of the olive oil in frying pan. Add the fish, and then cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Warm up the mango chutney in a small saucepan.
4. Mix the onion and beansprouts together.
5. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and freshly ground black peppers.
6. Add the coriander and remaining olive oil, and serve immediately with the cod fillets and warm mango chutney.
Rate This Recipe