- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g potatoes, peeled and cut into halves
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 150 ml milk
- black pepper
- pinch of ground mace
- 25 g melted butter
- 175 g roquefort cheese
1. Place the potatoes and spring onions in a pan with the milk. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer until cooked.
2. Mash the potatoes with the spring onions and season.
3. Spoon into to an ovenproof dish and top with Roquefort cheese. Place under the grill to brown.
4. Once browned remove from the grill and serve.
Rate This Recipe