- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 40 minutes chilling
- Effort: easy
- 750 ml sweet white wine
- 1 tsp powdered gelatine
- ½ oranges, peeled, seeds removed
- ½ pink grapefruit, peeled
- 16 leaves basil
1. Pour the wine into a saucepan and gently heat through, making sure the wine doesnt come to the boil.
2. Sprinkle in the gelatine powder and stir until dissolved. Pour the mixture into a bowl and set aside to cool slightly before chilling in the fridge for at least 40 minutes, or until set.
3. Separate the orange and grapefruit into segments and arrange on two serving plates. Slice the basil leaves finely and scatter over the fruit.
4. To serve, stir the set jelly to break it up, then spoon over the fruit and basil.
Rate This Recipe