- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
- 100 g mascarpone
- 50 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 150 g digestive biscuits
- 100 g strawberries, sliced, plus 4 strawberries to garnish
- 50 g raspberries
- 50 g peaches, peeled and sliced
- 50 g blackberries
- 150 ml Strega liqueur
1. In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale.
2. Add the mascarpone and whisk until combined, then fold in the whipped cream.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until stiff peaks form. Fold quickly into the cream mixture.
4. Cover the cream mixture with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, crush the digestive biscuits into crumbs. In a bowl mix together the digestive crumbs with enough Strega liqueur to form an easily mouldable paste.
6. Place 3 tablespoons of the digestive mixture each in the base of four glass dessert cups.
7. Top the digestive mixture with a mixture of sliced strawberries, raspberries, sliced peaches and blackberries, nearly filling each cup.
8. Top each cup with the cream mixture, garnish with a whole strawberry and either serve at once or refrigerate for a maximum of 6 hours.
Rate This Recipe